Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Why we do not have unfettered registration...

2»

Comments

• Im certain i made a comment on said topic about mziss. Now that i got to know you here on this forum i regret posting it. If i ever meet ya ill buy ya a beer for sure. 
    Mzisserson
  • AE should be invited here so we can tell him how annoying he really is.
    MzissersonNavyGuy
  • D1PP1N said:
    Im certain i made a comment on said topic about mziss. Now that i got to know you here on this forum i regret posting it. If i ever meet ya ill buy ya a beer for sure. 
    Its no big deal. Thank you. Like I said, I deserved it at the time. 
    D1PP1N
  • I left my fair share of tags over there.  Some pretty funny ones but some not so nice ones too.  The not nice ones occurred while drinking too much I think :astonished: 
    MzissersonD1PP1NkennykNicholas_23
  • I know this is older, but...

I too have been accused of being disingenuous, or a jerk online. Text has no body language or word emphases, and it's hard to discern the others' perspective. DanP told me once at an event he thought I sounded like a jerk online, but I wasn't that way in person. Chuck has basically said that I'm one of the very few that what you see in text is what you get in real life. I'm me, plain and simple- all the time.

Aside from that- RAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always made me laugh! There were a few tags that really upset me there for awhile as well, targeting my credibility. All was untrue.

• Time out! It's Fresh Start Time.  B)
    Turn2
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • We are missing a Whiskey Thread BTW.
  • Yes, lets start out fresh on a wonderful forum. Lets post links and pics and document our processes and become the community that got lost at pett. 
  • jr@mac said:
    One person was, to me, an unforgivable level of fuckstick. It never ceased, and this person was the source of many childish tags directed towards me. I was able to figure out the identity of this individual through some simple deductive logic and determined that said individual is incapable of being human in the face of disagreement. 
    This didn't have anything to do with RAAALLL! Did it? lol.
     I only had an issue with one person on PE. That was because I was basically threatened. I have no issues with arguments but being threatened doesn't make me too happy.
  • Nah, Raaaaaaaallllll was fun. I know who it was, and he knows who it was. 
    I have a signature.
  • This is another reason we don't have unfettered registration.  Poor PETT.

jr@mackennykJasonPcssaudio1greywardenR-CarpenterD1PP1NS7910PWRRYD
    My signature goes here