Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Hi All

I live in the beautiful province of Ontario, Canada. A long-time music lover, my day job was as a professional photographer (retired) and database manager (retired).
I've been playing around with speakers on and off since 1988. (still a green horn) I consider myself to have a very good ear but very poor speaker building skills. Music: Jazz, Blues, Bluegrass, Celtic, Rock or I should say almost anything that's good, except RAP because I can't tell if it is good or not.
MzissersonD1PP1N4thtry

Comments

• Welcome, friend! 

• Just spent several days in Ontario with the Mrs. Beautiful and diverse. Enjoyed it a lot. Welcome!
  • Welcome aboard. 
  • Welcome aboard Gowa!
  • Turn2 said:

Just spent several days in Ontario with the Mrs. Beautiful and diverse. Enjoyed it a lot. Welcome!
    Ontario has some of the best fishing in the world. I live about 45 mins north of Toronto. Georgian Bay on one side and Lake Simcoe on the other.  
  • Ha! We spent a week in Horseshoe Valley. Beautiful and very quiet at this time of year. Enjoyed it.