Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Tweeter sale at Solen

Comments

• ani_101 said:
    any other good drivers? guess woofers would be pricey very soon... when shipping is added!
    No woofers.  I'm getting a break on shipping because I'm ordering stuff that is light weight.
    My signature goes here
  • TW030WA06 are sold out
    My signature goes here
  • Damm, checking my list I'll reply in a few minutes
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • TW030WA06 showsed 0 in stock, hence i asked for TW022WA05, which might be a better deal, if you don't need to cross at 1500. the 22 shouldbe able to do 1800, and pretty happy at 2k. Also there are 40 in stock.... 
  • ani_101 said:
    TW030WA06 showsed 0 in stock, hence i asked for TW022WA05, which might be a better deal, if you don't need to cross at 1500. the 22 shouldbe able to do 1800, and pretty happy at 2k. Also there are 40 in stock.... 
    There were 14 TW030WA06 at 8:45 CST.  I suspect one person scooped them all up.  I'm going back and forth with Chris at Solen right now.  I will be placing an order very soon.  Won't be waiting much longer.  Sorry folks.
    My signature goes here
  • Bryan I'll do

Two (2) TW030WA01 each 22.58, 45.16

Two (2) TW022WA05 each 19.59, 39.18

Thanks for making this happen.  If they are out of anything that's fine, I'm done.

• Bryan I'll do

Two (2) TW030WA01 each 22.58, 45.16

Two (2) TW022WA05 each 19.59, 39.18

Thanks for making this happen.  If they are out of anything that's fine, I'm done.

You're in.  I also like the TW030WA01 - got a few for myself.

Just heard back from Chris and everything I ordered was in stock.

So @ani_101, @JasonP and @Kornbread are covered as well for what you guys wanted.

24 tweets enroute for $51 insured shipping.  That's fair.
    My signature goes here
  • Is there and adder for tax (PST GST) as well? 

Thanks for doing this. Let me know if you want a prepay amount to cover your initial outlay

• Is there and adder for tax (PST GST) as well? 

Thanks for doing this. Let me know if you want a prepay amount to cover your initial outlay

I was not charged any tax at all.  I believe that would apply to Canadian domestic orders, but don't quote me on that.  I've ordered from Solen maybe twice in my lifetime - never remember a tax or duty.
    My signature goes here
  • edited November 2017
    One thing I noticed was a 300 point exchange rate markup thru Paypal, which equated to approx 13 extra US$, but that's how it goes when you buy stuff from other countries.  
    My signature goes here
  • I have a set of the TW022, and as soon as the cabs are finished, they'll be implemented for RAD.

• What's you thought on the 22 tweeters? Do you have the shallow waveguide ones?
  • Thanks for doing this Bryan - it was one of the things we have discussed several times. Nice work.
    I have a signature.
  • Damn! I have to keep my hands in my pockets.  :'(
    ..................I left the barn door open.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • yes, thanks for getting this done Bryan!
  • ani_101 said:
    What's you thought on the 22 tweeters? Do you have the shallow waveguide ones?
    Ani, I suspect those TW022s are incredible.  That is what our LD22s are based on, and Kerry and I can't shut up about them.  I think you'll be impressed.

Dan
  • ani_101 said:
    RAD?
    A unit of radiation energy.  Although popular in the US RAD was phased out in the EU. The medical guys use REM, which deals with human radiation dosages.
  • ani_101 said:
    RAD?

He misspelled Raaaaaaaaaal.
  • Haha, John- No, Rhythm Audio Design in Canada. I'm pairing them with a set of carbon paper Rival 7" woofers, and I was told it was to be an open-source design. So- I can share all of the info. I have the shallow waveguide, yes.
  • 7-inch woofer, so where are you planning to cross?
  • jr@mac said:
    God damn their website is for shit. 
    It is VERY slow.
    Yes it is a garbage website. many of the search tools don't work which makes it very frustrating. I bet they lose allot of customers because of that.
  • Yes, it's been like that since they did a major website overhaul a few years ago.  Probably got taken in by a smooth talking web developer who promptly disappeared.  They have made a few incremental improvements, but it's still slow as molasses. But the great sales items make it worth the trouble.  I was bummed about all the TW030WA06s getting bought up.  No doubt they'll show up on flea bay at slightly under retail.
  • Ya, I know. Sadly, my budget is blown or I would've grabbed them for sure. 
  • @Kornbread message me your shipping address. The tweets are in!!
    My signature goes here
  • Im impressed , that was some fast shipping from "Americas hat" I also received my order. 

Take this info with a grain of salt.  
  • Im impressed , that was some fast shipping from "Americas hat" I also received my order. 

Take this info with a grain of salt.  
    Things get wonky past 5k and do not match up very well . These are surface mounted and on a 10"x7.5" baffle. 1/48th smoothing FWIW.
  • txt files
    Ill try to post the txt files a little later. Something didnt work right when I tried.