Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

68 Camaro Install

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Whaaat , did I read that right? Nurburgring ? On the shocks? 

• This is really a neat build 
  • Thanks!

Technology tested on the Nurburgring..with these shocks being $80 each, I’m guessing that’s like a $50 scanspeak tweeter saying “with technology used in the worlds most expensive speakers!”
  • "I actually only live about 30 mins from Competition Products in Oshkosh, so if I want or need something they have I try to drive there to support them."

Where do you live?  I had no idea you were so close.  
  • Hola fellow cheesehead! Just north of Appleton. I remember reading in different threads that you are in the Little Chute area and Chris Roemer is in Appleton too, correct?
  • And isn’t that Dirk on tech talk from Green Bay? We have the makings for cheesehead audio fest if you ask me!
  • Heehee, he knows your nickname already, Cheesehead!

Yep- Derek (Dirk) is up that way. I think Matt Vach (S7910) is up there as well. Last I knew, I thought zaph was up that way, though out of the hobby.

It's the holey triangle of audio cheeseheads up there!

• I think Matt lives in or near Lacrosse.  Bill S. is also from Wisconsin.
  • Of course- how could I forget Bill!?

• Not sure exactly where Bill lives but I think it's central WI.
  • I think there are a lot of DIY guys in Wisconsin who rarely post on PETT.  I bought a pair of Lab15's for a steal from a guy in the Madison area.  He had like 20 posts on PETT.  Except for the Packers they have a lot of cool things going on up there (Road America, Summerfest, Madisound, brats, cheese, beer, etc.)    :p
  • I'm in La Crosse on the west side of the state. IIRC, Bill (4thtry) is in the Milwaukee area.

Zaph in the Green Bay / Appleton area last I heard, but out of the hobby.
  • PWRRYD said:
    I think there are a lot of DIY guys in Wisconsin who rarely post on PETT.  I bought a pair of Lab15's for a steal from a guy in the Madison area.  He had like 20 posts on PETT.  Except for the Packers they have a lot of cool things going on up there (Road America, Summerfest, Madisound, brats, cheese, beer, etc.)    :p
    Let's not forget Oktoberfest.
  • PWRRYD said:
    Except for the Packers they have a lot of cool things going on up there... :p
    Easy now!..    :p

• S7910 said:
    I'm in La Crosse on the west side of the state. IIRC, Bill (4thtry) is in the Milwaukee area.

I thought I remember reading a post or something that indicated Bill was from Eau Claire (central/western WI) iirc.
  • dynamo said:

S7910 said:
    I'm in La Crosse on the west side of the state. IIRC, Bill (4thtry) is in the Milwaukee area.

I thought I remember reading a post or something that indicated Bill was from Eau Claire (central/western WI) iirc.
    I may have missed that post if he did move.

@4thtry : Are you still in the Milwaukee 'burbs or am I remembering wrong?
  • dynamo said:
    PWRRYD said:
    Except for the Packers they have a lot of cool things going on up there... :p
    Easy now!..    :p
    All in fun my friend  B)  
  • Cheesehead roll-call:

I'm in Little Chute which is right next to Appleton.
    Chris Roemer is in Kimberly, again right next to Appleton and next to me in Little Chute.
    Dirk is in DePere which is a Green Bay suburb.
    Krutke is in Appleton (but out of the hobby).
    S7910/Matt is in La Crosse which is on the Mississippi river on the states western border.
    dynamo (who are you?) is '30 minutes from Oshkosh' which is 20  minutes south of Appleton....

.....and Craig/PWRRYD is exiled to the northern reaches of Illinois and extremely and pathetically jealous as most bears fans are.
    PWRRYD
  • BTW Boys, we just hijacked a thread, and I apologize.  We now return you to your previous GM modifications.
  • edited September 2018
    MartyH said:
    Cheesehead roll-call:

I'm in Little Chute which is right next to Appleton.
    Chris Roemer is in Kimberly, again right next to Appleton and next to me in Little Chute.
    Dirk is in DePere which is a Green Bay suburb.
    Krutke is in Appleton (but out of the hobby).
    S7910/Matt is in La Crosse which is on the Mississippi river on the states western border.
    dynamo (who are you?) is '30 minutes from Oshkosh' which is 20  minutes south of Appleton....

.....and Craig/PWRRYD is exiled to the northern reaches of Illinois and extremely and pathetically jealous as most bears fans are.
    Never a Bears fan actually.  I've been a Steelers fan since about 1974.  I went to college and lived in Milwaukee from 1988 to 1992.  If I ever hear another episode on the radio of "All My Packers" I will probably go postal  :o
  • I do however root for the Brewers!!!!
  • Agreed, back to dynamo's topic.
  • MartyH said:
    Cheesehead roll-call:

Name is Chris Biese. And it might be only 20 mins and I drive slow!  =)
  • PWRRYD said:
    Agreed, back to dynamo's topic.
    It’s cool, I love the chit chat between progress!

• MartyH said:
    BTW Boys, we just hijacked a thread, and I apologize.  We now return you to your previous GM modifications.
    No worries Marty!
  • edited September 2018

Made some spaghetti today 
  • I'm from Wisconsin in spirit. My dad was born in Oshkosh while gramps (rip) was on leave. 
    I have a signature.
  • jr@mac said:
    I'm from Wisconsin in spirit. My dad was born in Oshkosh while gramps (rip) was on leave. 
    A little cheese in all of us! 

I read about your Grandfather in that Sony thread, my condolences.

• Here is the PPI PC450. It’s a shame I let the top get all beat up, but it has bounced around the back of a few SUVs over the years. These are relatively well regarded. I find the sound a little dry and boring, but it is overall nice. I bought it for $50 about 10 years ago so I can’t complain too much. This will do mids/highs (all four channels fronts only - I don’t plan to have rear fill.
  • I use to work with a bunch of airheads who never stopped talking about some air show in WI

BTW what's with the new Marty?  Seems like you have more posts in the last two months than the last 2 years?

Nicholas_23
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails