Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Next speaker project

124ยป

Comments

• Yeah- bradley.s seems to have an agenda of knowing little, and telling others with experience that they do too.

I have not posted much there in the last few weeks, but I still check it daily.
  • Its been going down hill for some time. And posters like UB are one of the reasons I stopped posting over there. Even through his asinine comments I tried. But I really don't have the desire right now to help those that want to just argue.
  • The forum is poorly moderated from the TOP down. Members have tolerated and even had fun with trolls in the past. But censorship has gotten out of control and senior members have had enough.
    Only the needy ( have someone else do it) and the egotistic know it alls need apply.
    PWRRYDS7910
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • He was banned for being so toxic...  lol
  • There was a hilarious/depressing incident recently on Facebook, DIY Transmission Line group - run by Martin King.
    As many of you may know, Martin is a very studious, polite, generous guy. 
    So this European guy shows up, showing some of his pride and joy designs. Nice woodworking.
    Claims to have a 1/3 wave TL that is much shorter and digs much deeper than others.
    Martin politely informs him that the physics dictate 1/4 wave TL only. The guy goes off on his 30 years experience and many happy customers and questions Martin's intelligence and fairness. Of course, no measurements or physics explanations.
    Martin immediately banned him. The whole thing took about 3 hours. Fucking awesome.
    But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • I think the sooner a behavioral reminder is on motion, the better a forum is in the long run. That being said, let's put this one to rest and go back to talking about speakers. 

This is not to say we cannot talk openly and honestly about other forums, products, etc - but that particular thread is dead and buried over there. PE did the right thing, so let's respect then for doing so.

Just a reminder that we do not moderate heavily here, obviously, in fact we really have about two rules: don't be a dick, and leave the religion and politics for more appropriate forums. 
    rjj45Bryan@MACkennykJasonP
    I have a signature.
  • Well then, I guess we know what my next two projects will be; an sds and rival build.  
    rjj45
  • Craig, thanks for your good work. ๐Ÿ‘
    Now I can pull out my 2pr. ๐Ÿ˜
  • kennyk said:
    Craig, thanks for your good work. ๐Ÿ‘
    Now I can pull out my 2pr. ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Kenny.  Are you referring to my PLA200-6 project (measurements)?
  • Yes sir. ๐Ÿ˜