Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

InDIYana 2019 dates are official!

Comments

• Yep- we still have some openings left.

I'll put you on the list.

• You have one more opening Ben.  Unfortunately I have to cancel this trip so my slot is open for someone else.  As a couple of you know my Dad passed away this Sunday after a short battle with cancer.  The soonest available day for us to have his celebration of life memorial is on April 26th.

I hope to see a bunch of you in S. Dakota in June.
  • Hi Ben, I also won't be able to make it this year. I am going to be traveling during this time...
  • Ok, fellas. Ani- you'll be missed. Craig- I'm extremely sorry for your loss.
  • Craig,

I'll second Ben. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you and your family are doing OK.

Jim
  • Craig, sorry to here about your Dad...I also had some more junk parts to share will you...
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • edited March 2019
    Thanks guys.  He was a great husband, father, grandfather and friend to many.  He is no longer in pain but will be greatly missed.

Back on topic...  sounds like it's going to be another record InDIYana.  Have fun, wish I could be there.  Save that junk for me John.  You know I'm a bit of a hoarder  :#
  • Craig, sad to hear about your Dad and will miss you at the meet.  See you at South Dakota then.
  • Craig, My condolences on your Dad. 
  • Craig, my condolences to your family.

See you at DDIY?

Back on topic ... work confirmed the weekend off ... finally. Now it just needs to warm up enough so I can finish a mid-level three way. Looking forward to what everyone else is bringing.
  • I have to pull out as well. With what I just sunk into vehicle repairs I really can't justify a major road trip for the next couple months.
  • Bummer- was looking forward to it, Matt!
  • I was too, but when both sets of brakes plus the driveshaft need to be replaced right now ...  well, there goes the vacation fund.

Hopefully things work out where I can make the Meniscus GTG this fall.
  • Ben, 

I have a themed entry if there is room. If not then I will just bring them as a normal pair.

Thanks
  • Yes! We have one spot left after yours.

Thanks, Duane!

duanebro
  • I'm tentatively going to be there (I see I'm already on the list) and tentatively will have one non-theme speaker to demo.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Hey guys I've mailed Ben the speaker information tent cards.  If you could encourage your speaker building friends to fill out a card we can capture the information of what was at the show.  I really don't think I was yelling at Jeff about filling out a card(?) Anyway I'll try to control myself this year...
  • edited April 2019
    I have to tentatively cancel. I was hit on the expressway this morning. Most likely my car is totaled. This leaves me with no good way to get to Indiyana.
  • Everyone's okay, right? I'll put you down as a maybe.
  • Looks like I may not be making it this year. Depends on if I can get a new car before then... (Nothing hurt but the car...)
  • Glad you're ok.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • I've got my Synergy horn test box (one speaker) that's going to be thrown out.  I'd be happy to bring it to Fort Wayne if anyone wants it.

• @jhollander I sent you a PM. Thanks. 
    My signature goes here
  • So my brother's surgery has been moved up a week, and I won't be able to make Indy this year. Man, I was looking forward to this, but what can you do.
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • JP, there's always next year. Hope your brother has a rapid recovery.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Same here as Kenny, JP! You'll be missed.
  • Ben, is there a demo slot open on Saturday?  I'm trying to see if I can leave here super early Saturday morning and be there by 9ish.
    jhollander
  • Sure is! Theme or Non-theme? =)

I'm just getting the cabs done on my theme entry. Next up- HOLES!

• It will be a non-theme.  Now I just need to get a room for Saturday night.