Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

G35 Audio Upgrade

13»

Comments

• I thought you were in Louisville!? That's an IN plate. I just didn't know if you were into more than that stuff.
    FWIW though, Meshuggah started in 88, and so did DT. Corrosion, huh? Don't really know too much from COC.

And lastly- did your plate come with the guitar emblem on it!?

• We moved across the river, New Albany three years ago.
    Lots of talent with meshuggah, just hard to really groove out to it. Love Corrosion after Pepper took over on Deliverance and on.
    I had a friend make a bass neck sticker for me and she made some smaller test ones in blue....seemed a fitting place😛

joeybuttsjhollander
  • edited September 2021

Well this finally happened. What a freaking nightmare it turned out to be to get it all installed. It fought me for 3 weeks. The OE master cylinder didn't go as planned, had to junkyard a booster and lines to install the actual master that goes with the Brembo set-up. The first master I tried from O'Reilly's was a dud, luckily a week later the one from JC Whitney worked out. Garage floor was a mess with brake fluid, but in the end....I WON! Then my new three week old rims wouldn't clear the calipers🤦🏻‍♂️ Now I have new new wheels. So there ya have it, never give up and be as bullheaded as possible👍🏻

kenrhodesNicholas_23jhollanderugly_woofer4thtry
  • I like Brembo. Boy can plant his feet high on the footwell, lay the seat back, and I can 'float' him above the seat when stopping from speed. Did manage to get some fade at a track day but it was my fault for driving like a ham.

• So far they seem pretty nice. Definitely more initial bite and linearity. Not noisy at all, I was expecting a bit more as this is my first experience with this type of caliper.

• Stock pads on the sti were noisy and dirty. Very linear and controllable, yet strong. Easy to step the back out when initiating a corner. Brembo brakes on ktm/husky/gas gas dirt bikes are a step ahead of the Japanese bikes and have been for years. One would think the big four would have caught up with them by now.

Anyhow ... I don't even recall if the sti had a stereo.

• Im definitely gonna get on a track and have some safe legal fun. Plan on a tranny cooler before that happens. I have a shift kit that needs installed😉 Also have a 3.7 geared diff to replace the 3.5

• Do it!
    I've ridden dirt bikes since nine years old and raced mx and tt on both bikes and atvs since being old enough to drive myself to the track. To me, there is no other feeling like it, but putting in laps in a responsive car, on a road course comes very close.
    You're going to love it!

6thplanet