Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Borrow or trade

Comments

• I had one of these in my first car back in 1983 and it rocked! B)

jr@macrjj456thplanetBillet
  • So here is the list. I will try to find packaging material. Most of these are listed at just over the cost of shipping to the 48. Some are a little higher. All are very, very good deals. I do have TS for quite a few of them if interested. I'll combine and likely discount a bit for doing so.

Paypal, please.

Be patient, sometimes I get pretty busy at home and work so... Just be patient.

Craig, I will pull four of the MCM out for you.

I have a signature.
  • I am open to trades, as well. I am always looking for fun stuff. I am interested in:

Computer hardware
    Amplifiers
    Tools

Make offers, don't be shy. For my own sanity, I have to move this stuff out.

I have a signature.
  • Here are those SB:

I have a signature.
  • I could use a good amp, but it's not a good time for me to be buying anything.

• JR, I am curious what some of the drivers were in the "box" someone spoke for right away. Did you keep the Sony 5 1/4" midwoofs?

• Primarily mcm stuff from when they were cleaning house awhile back.

The Sony went down the road awhile ago.

I have a signature.

• Anyone have a bit like this?

• Yes. I've got a Bosch bit that is about an inch long 3/8 x 1 x 1/4. I've also got a big Yonico 3/4 x 2 x 1/2. You need me to send one?

John H, thanks to JP I did get that email
  • Is the cutter an inch? Or cutter and bearing together is an inch?

• The carbide is 1 inch then a 3/32 inch gap to the 1/8 inch bearing

• An interesting chamfering tool, intended for metal , which I had never seen before.

6thplanet
  • I'll have to see if that's to long. I'm routing a pickup pocket and I think that'll work, but I'll have to remove the existing pickup to verify the actual depth.

• edited July 2021

A router bushing and 1/4 inch plunge bit would be easier imo

• The template I have is for 1:1 bit.

• Thinking about buying a MiniDSP 2x4, probably the HD one, but having trouble talking myself into the purchase. Anyone have one that no longer gives you "fever" ?
    (Re: all the best CN amps use fever components) LOL

Don, Donno, or "Hey you" all work for me, But never "Mr Johnson"
  • @6thplanet said:
    I'll have to see if that's to long. I'm routing a pickup pocket and I think that'll work, but I'll have to remove the existing pickup to verify the actual depth.

Pics when you do this please. I need to do the same thing to this Jaguar build I have going on.

6thplanet
  • @rjj45 said:
    Thinking about buying a MiniDSP 2x4, probably the HD one, but having trouble talking myself into the purchase. Anyone have one that no longer gives you "fever" ?

IIRC, there was one on diyaudio swap meet. May be gone by now.

• @rjj45 said:
    Thinking about buying a MiniDSP 2x4, probably the HD one, but having trouble talking myself into the purchase. Anyone have one that no longer gives you "fever" ?

Hey Don, I have one (non-HD) and without the housing that works great and you can have it for the cost of emailing me a label to slap on a box. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you the deets for the label.

• @DanP said:

@rjj45 said:

Hey Don, I have one (non-HD) and without the housing that works great and you can have it for the cost of emailing me a label to slap on a box. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you the deets for the label.

Shit, you guys are the greatest!!!
    YGM.

MartyH
  • edited July 2021

Ok so the pocket right now is 5/8", the new pickup is 3/4" plus needs room for the foam under it. But now that I'm looking at it, I might be able to just forstner bit the excess out and use the 1/4" pattern bit to trim the pickguard to size. Guess I'll hit the drill press tomorrow.....

• Man, if I lived anywhere near San Fran I'd scoop up those Jeff B MTM's that guy is selling at PE. Four RS180S, two RS28F, two RS28A, pair of gloss black .75 cf enclosures, binding posts and xo parts for only $180. Total steal!!!!

• edited July 2021

Forstner bit worked fine. Thanks for the offer John.
    Nicholas23, I have a 1/4" pattern bit for the tight corners of pickups when you get at your project. Basically hog out the field with a forstner bit and clean it up with the template and pattern bit.

Nicholas_23
  • @jr@mac said:
    So here is the list. I will try to find packaging material. Most of these are listed at just over the cost of shipping to the 48. Some are a little higher. All are very, very good deals. I do have TS for quite a few of them if interested. I'll combine and likely discount a bit for doing so.

Paypal, please.

JR do you have a current update to this list?

• @dynamo said:

@jr@mac said:
    So here is the list. I will try to find packaging material. Most of these are listed at just over the cost of shipping to the 48. Some are a little higher. All are very, very good deals. I do have TS for quite a few of them if interested. I'll combine and likely discount a bit for doing so.

Paypal, please.

JR do you have a current update to this list?

No RS52, no Beastmode tweeters, and the MCM -3669 are gone.

I have a signature.
  • Cool thanks, sent you a PM

• JR - what's the full model number of the Wavecor tweeters?

• I suddenly have the bug to build another set of RS150-4 bookshelf 2 ways, and PE is backordered on these until 12/17. Anybody got a pair they can spare?

• I have a pair of RS150P-8 like new I'd sell.

• @PWRRYD said:
    I have a pair of RS150P-8 like new I'd sell.

Ahh, I looked closely at the RS150P for this, and it looked like the old RS150 aluminum was better in several ways.
    So thanks, no.