Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Borrow or trade

Comments

• I think I have a pair of RS150 I got from you? Lamp/ zip cord soldered to the terminals?

John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • @jhollander said:
    I think I have a pair of RS150 I got from you? Lamp/ zip cord soldered to the terminals?

Yeah, I was thinking about that pair! Never used them?

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • I have a pair of the Dayton RS150S-8, the shielded versions. Would those work? Or are you looking for the 4 ohm versions?

• @rjj45 said:

@jhollander said:
    I think I have a pair of RS150 I got from you? Lamp/ zip cord soldered to the terminals?

Yeah, I was thinking about that pair! Never used them?

I never did, you want them back?

John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • yes please! IF you don't have my address, PM me. I'll send Paypal for the shipping.

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • Is anyone interested in buying my pair of RS150P-8 in Iowa for half price?

• First time post but been lurking quite a while. Looking to trade an XT25BG60-4 and Hivi RT1.3WE tweeters (1 each). Looking for sub or subs that can go in a 0.35 - 0.5 cubic box. Alternatively, I need a pair of full range speakers like TC9FD or TG9 for a small bedroom. The XT has maybe 2 hours on it and the RT1.3WE has maybe 8 hours on them.

• Folks,
    I got a Yamaha M-4 amp some years ago with a dead left channel and the right channel cuts out after a minute or so.
    Never got around to trying to fix it, and now I'm moving and have a buttload of other amps also.
    Ebay shows $300-600 for a working unit, but I just want the beast in a good home.
    Original box shows shipping information from Japan to the UK, probably a PX deal originally.
    Cosmetics 9/10
    You pay shipping, and it's yours. Weight is 47 lbs. Don't want to bin this beauty.

thevintageknob.org/yamaha-m-4.html

• PMing you Don! That matches the C4 I just finished cleaning up.

rjj45
  • Dang, I would have loved having it! Don, let me know if it remains available. Thanks!

rjj45
  • @Colonel7 said:
    First time post but been lurking quite a while. Looking to trade an XT25BG60-4 and Hivi RT1.3WE tweeters (1 each). Looking for sub or subs that can go in a 0.35 - 0.5 cubic box. Alternatively, I need a pair of full range speakers like TC9FD or TG9 for a small bedroom. The XT has maybe 2 hours on it and the RT1.3WE has maybe 8 hours on them.

>

Are these still available? I have a shelf full of brand new TC9FD's. Thanks.

• I've got a hold on them already from someone on PETT. If it falls through today they're yours.

• @PWRRYD said:

@Colonel7 said:
    First time post but been lurking quite a while. Looking to trade an XT25BG60-4 and Hivi RT1.3WE tweeters (1 each). Looking for sub or subs that can go in a 0.35 - 0.5 cubic box. Alternatively, I need a pair of full range speakers like TC9FD or TG9 for a small bedroom. The XT has maybe 2 hours on it and the RT1.3WE has maybe 8 hours on them.

>

Forgot to quote you. Hope on them already but you're if it falls through

• @PWRRYD said:

@Colonel7 said:

>

TRADED - NLA

• @rjj45 said:
    Folks,
    I got a Yamaha M-4 amp some years ago with a dead left channel and the right channel cuts out after a minute or so.
    Never got around to trying to fix it, and now I'm moving and have a buttload of other amps also.
    Ebay shows $300-600 for a working unit, but I just want the beast in a good home.
    Original box shows shipping information from Japan to the UK, probably a PX deal originally.
    Cosmetics 9/10
    You pay shipping, and it's yours. Weight is 47 lbs. Don't want to bin this beauty.

thevintageknob.org/yamaha-m-4.html

M4 is on it's way to Tom_S. Thanks for your interest!

• Anyone have a DATS unit for sale?

• Mark at Meniscus might have one. I thought you were a "limp" guy? (All your brains are dirty)

PWRRYD6thplanetrjj45
  • @6thplanet said:
    Anyone have a DATS unit for sale?

Do you care what version? I have a v2 I'll sell since I upgraded to v3. PM me if interested.

• @kenrhodes said:
    Mark at Meniscus might have one. I thought you were a "limp" guy? (All your brains are dirty)

Whoa! What's with the personal attacks.

6thplanet
  • Ken, no way will I use a limp jig. That's an insult to my impotence sweeps.

Thanks guys, Nick has one for me.👍🏼

Wolf
  • @6thplanet said:
    Anyone have a DATS unit for sale?

DATS v3 is the PE Deal off the Day, $30 off.

• Perfect! Cheaper than the 20% off during the tent sale.

• Sorry for the zombie thread, JR do you still have those Human pro001 woofers by chance?

• I do not.

I have a signature.
  • No worries, thanks!

• @dynamo said:
    Sorry for the zombie thread, JR do you still have those Human pro001 woofers by chance?

dynamo,
    I still have a pair. Can bring them with me to Iowa.......

• @LifeOfBrian said:

@dynamo said:
    Sorry for the zombie thread, JR do you still have those Human pro001 woofers by chance?

dynamo,
    I still have a pair. Can bring them with me to Iowa.......

Hey sorry I just saw this. I appreciate the offer but unfortunately won’t be at Iowa; and I better hold off anyway cuz I think my wife would kill me if I bought more speaker stuff at the current moment..

I have a pair of gold ring EPI tweeters and thought it would be cool to build some 100s with them. Thanks for offering though!

• Fully understand. Interesting that you mentioned the EPI's. I have 4 of these same tweeters that I pulled out of a pair of 250'es that I previously owned....

• edited December 2022

Anyone have any 12ax7's in need of a nice warm socket? I'm missing one for an Ampeg V-4B bass amp I'm working on.

Link to the thread:
    https://www.talkbass.com/threads/nad-ampeg-v-4b-project.1583026/