Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

2017 Iowa DIY dates?

2»

Comments

• Chuck , hope the news is what you wanted to hear and all is well.
  • Thanks Nick. It's a little of both. No stress fracture in the leg which is good. But we don't know where the pain is coming from. I can't take stairs, my leg buckles under my own weight. Knee function seems to be fine. So MRI next week. 

In the meantime, I can't get into my basement shop so no builds/testing/etc. Can't bear weight on it for more than a couple of minutes. No way I can make the drive to Iowa at this point either.

Now to add to this (which is more aggravating the hell out of me than anything), my wife and I are exploring opening a frozen yogurt shop in our home town. If we do, I will be pulling way back (nearly non-existent) for probably a year or two. I'm maintaining Mosaic Audio Design on a commercial front, but diy will have to take a necessary back seat until we have the store operating as it should. 

• Good luck with the leg and FroYo is the Bomb.
  • Good luck with your health issue, Chuck. 
  • Chuck, did you injure youself at work?  Are you on leave?
  • Don't know when I did it. I've been working with it for a couple of months at least. But it is progressing worse. Not on leave yet. Hoping it doesn't come to that.
  • All the best Chuck, hope it's just a bump in the road.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.