Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

2021 Meniscus / CSS DIY get-together

Comments

• edited September 2021

Ouch!!! :o

• You really need to stay away from stairs!!!! Lol

6thplanet
  • That ain't no shit.

6thplanet
    I have a signature.
  • Holy shit, JR! You're sure getting to know your doctor a little better the past few years.

• That floor gets farther away every year, plus my fatass is a display of Newtonian physics.

ugly_woofer
    I have a signature.
  • Being hit with an apple wouldn't have hurt so bad though...

• That depends entirely on velocity.

WolfkenrhodesTurn2
    I have a signature.
  • @jr@mac said:
    That depends entirely on velocity.

Touche.

Dude ... stairs ...

• Damn man! I don't know, you might think about changing your name to Super Dave Osborne.

jr@mac
  • My splint is made of genuine Saskatchewan seal skin bindings...

dcibel6thplanet
    I have a signature.
  • Ouch Brother!

• We need to build you some ramps? Hollar at me and I can knock it out my man.

• No cast! Just a cool splint.

I have a signature.
  • @jr@mac said:
    No cast! Just a cool splint.

where do we autograph and draw lewd stuff???

jr@mac
  • @Nicholas_23 said:
    We need to build you some ramps? Hollar at me and I can knock it out my man.

Maybe we should set JR up with one of these instead for more peace of mind.

https://bruno.com/stair-lifts

All kidding aside, looking forward to next Saturday.

• Does anyone have a 2015 Iowa Demo CD that Bryan passed out? Mine got scratched and I wanted to use one of the demo tracks this coming weekend in Grand Rapids.

• @PWRRYD said:
    Does anyone have a 2015 Iowa Demo CD that Bryan passed out? Mine got scratched and I wanted to use one of the demo tracks this coming weekend in Grand Rapids.

I'm pretty sure I still have one.

• @PWRRYD said:
    Does anyone have a 2015 Iowa Demo CD that Bryan passed out? Mine got scratched and I wanted to use one of the demo tracks this coming weekend in Grand Rapids.

Which track are you looking for?

• Nick, sorry to hear this and wish you the best. JR hope everything heals up quick for you.

• @Ron_E said:

@PWRRYD said:

• I have a disk from 2015 with lots of people's demo's. Track 7 is Jim Holtz's and starts with Nevermind. If that's the track you're looking for I have it.

Ron

• edited September 2021

Are you looking for the Seal clip of Kiss From A Rose? That was track 7 from the 2015 Iowa house track.

If so, there's a copy HERE

@PWRRYD said:

@Ron_E said:

@PWRRYD said:

My signature goes here
  • I took care of the missing track.

Ron

Bryan@MAC
  • Man, I'm sorry to say I am going to miss the event. Really miss all you guys and needed this. I love fridays there and catching up with everyone. Have fun at the event and take pictures!

• @D1PP1N said:
    Man, I'm sorry to say I am going to miss the event. Really miss all you guys and needed this. I love fridays there and catching up with everyone. Have fun at the event and take pictures!

Unacceptable, sir. Just kidding - have a great weekend!

My flight lands about 1:30PM, and someone has graciously offered to give me a ride. See you all in 30 or so hours!

I have a signature.
  • Not gonna make it either, unfortunate things happen that require my money.🤷🏻‍♂️ Rock on guys!

• At least he's missing it instead of showing up the wrong weekend... LOL

JasonPBryan@MAC