Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Welcome aboard and introduce yourselves.

edited May 2023 in Announcements

We welcome all new members. Take a moment, look around and introduce yourselves. Share your projects (or your most recent cooking accomplishment) and have a good time with us.

I have a signature.
hifisideBryan@MAC6thplanet

Comments

• I guess I will kick this off.
    I have been building speakers for only about 5 years or so. Started off building a few established designs and just recently, within the last year or so, working on my own. Currently finishing up a 2-way with a Seas U16RCY/P and SB26STCN.
    Next up I am making a small 3-way with Dayton ES180TiA, Morel CAM 558 and Fountek NeoCd1.0.
    Currently live in SW Idaho, so a bit of a trek for me to attend all of the events I see posted, but could definitely use a second set of ears to check my work, so maybe I can find my way to attend an event or two.
    I have attached of a few of my builds and my in progress 2-way.

Thanks,

Richard

jr@mac4thtrykenrhodesSteve_LeeWolf6thplanethifisideTurn2tajanesRon_Eand 3 others.
  • @Jakes_dad, there are a couple other builders in Idaho you may be able to touch base with.
    Todd England, he's come to a few events over here driving in by car.
    Blenton
    I'm sure you guys would get along...

• Nice work! Welcome🤘🏼

• Yeah, make the drive to Iowa - it is worth it. Sometimes we even have a sausage fire at 5AM!

I have a signature.
  • @jr@mac said:
    Yeah, make the drive to Iowa - it is worth it. Sometimes we even have a sausage fire at 5AM!

That's about a 20 hour drive for me, so I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.

I really want to attend, maybe I could fly in. Depends on the date. Halloween is pretty big at our house, we usually have our Halloween party around that time.

• @6thplanet said:
    Nice work! Welcome🤘🏼

Thank you!

• edited May 2023

the 'bot is great