Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Work Humor

Comments

• My old company went totally nuts over Six Sigma and then the Toyota Operating System.  I’ll never forget when management required all engineers to have every item on their desk (stapler, phone, etc.) labeled and outlined in masking tape to show its proper location on the desk.  And of course there were bay inspections to insure compliance, complete with a bay inspection log outside each bay.  Complete institutional insanity. 

jholtz6thplanet
  • Yup, stupid. Literally you have to write a Kaizen to move your tape dispenser. Shit has to be labeled, all that, FUCK ING STU PID.
    PWRRYD

• Pretty impressive work for a mouse! All the more reason to use metal coned drivers in sealed enclosures. 🤔
    squamishdroc
  • I see he went for the cone material only.  The foam surround probably did not "taste"  
  • 6thplanet said:

Seriously?
    The true humor here, IMO, is that there is a clear answer here. You just put in a passive -6db attenuation filter on it and return it. It'll handle 100 watts now! lol

= Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."
  • Hahaha, dynamo already responded exactly as I did!
    = Howard Stark: "This is the key to the future. I'm limited by the technology of my time, but one day you'll figure this out."

• Left this for my heavy metal buddy after he went to lunch 🤘🏼😈🤘🏼

PWRRYDdynamo
  • I love this thread! Even a hospital is not immune to dummassery. Here is how a phone conversation went the other day.
    staff: We are having trouble with the CT scanner
    me: ok, whats the problem?
    staff: The screen says press any key to continue
    me: did you try to press one of the keys?
    staff: no
    long pause
    me: can you please try to press one of the keys
    staff: which one?
    me: hhaha what? just pick one
    staff: hold on for a second
    me: ok
    staff: Thanks, its workin now.
    6thplanetdynamo
  • My buddy returned the favor while I was in the iso-booth....

jr@macAdamM3dynamo
  • Not too hilarious - the funny part is she only had one typo in this.

I have a signature.
  • haha, i pictured metal playing and slam dancing into said bose 500!!!
  • Somebody's speakers sound like shit

squamishdroc6thplanet
     John H, btw forum has decided I don't get emails
  • she looks sad :s

• Some really impressive lightning destruction today. The little wire laying in front is one of the tinsel leads. If you look at the yellow wires, there should be a PTC thermistor connecting them. Literally nothing left of it.

jhollanderjr@mackenrhodes
  • This is a two-fer. I picture someone sneaking in and robbing the oil filters. Plus its filled with the wrong oil filters.

jr@macdynamoTurn2tajanes
  • Engineering excellence.

jr@macPWRRYDSilver1omoTurn26thplanet4thtryrjj45S7910
  • Nice optical illusion. ;)

• Actually it's not an illusion, the column is less than two feet from the stairs. It really is stupid!

jr@mac
  • OK, I figured that this had to be some type of lens compression because the white I-beam is not all marked up from people banging into it as they go up and down the steps. Maybe they just got done giving it a new coat of paint! B)

• What can you say, it's anointed.

• I tried to play some Stryper, it immediately shut off.😛

Silver1omojhollanderugly_wooferkenrhodesSteve_Lee
  • At least it has good taste.

6thplanetEd_PerkinsKornbreadSteve_Lee