Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

2019 New Build

12346»

Comments

• I have a single package of these:

They're yours if you want them......free of charge.
    ............. could you hum a few bars.
  • Thanks, but I need the ones like in my pic that holds the MT assy.
  • One base of bass complete. Hit a snag on the other. Seems I miss placed one of my terminals or got shorted one. Very pissed at this point as I ordered these from China. Found a gold plated set here in the US that will get me through MWAF, ordered the copper replacements which should be here in 3-4 weeks.

• Why the copper foil air cores? 
  • Raising the bar, my friend. Aspiration goals for me!

But Chahly - Stahkist don't want speakers that look good, Stahkist wants speakers that sound good!
  • Kornbread said:
    Why the copper foil air cores? 
    Had them in the mock up crossover, so that's what I used.
  • Wire came in today, all doneski! Project completed, but I'd still like to change the spikes on the MT to black. Prolly snag them up at the tent sale and take advantage of the 20% savings.

PWRRYDkennykJasonPS7910
  • edited July 2019

PWRRYDR-CarpenterkennykJasonPS7910
  • HM130Z4 are DVC midbasses? Didn't know of those...
  • Yup, I think I have all the variations of 130 size Audax's and all the cone variations exhibit a peaking at the end of their FR. The Z4's had the least of this. I had planned the TPX cones, but went with these in this application.
  • I bet your sensitivity is awesome!
  • Coils are wired in series. As for the peaking, break-up at the top end of it's FR. For some reason the DVC aerogel is a bit better controlled up there.