Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

InDIYana 2021

I started a poll on PETT, looking for the interest/feedback for this years event. Usually, Ben would have had this nailed down by now. Of course, with the current situation that just hasn't been possible. I have set preliminary dates and have a suitable location. It will be a farther drive for some, closer for others. For anyone flying in, it is closer to Chicago airports.

kenrhodes

Comments

• Count me in!

Billet
  • If possible, I'll be there.

• I'll try.

I have a signature.
  • The PE TT forum seems to have been messed up due to the upgrade - it's not loading for me...

• edited January 15

@ani_101 said:
    The PE TT forum seems to have been messed up due to the upgrade - it's not loading for me...

No big loss. But let's keep this thread on track.

6thplanet
  • Loading fine for me...

Looking fwd to another event! Been too long!

konfyousedBillet
  • well i can't see any details, since the reference given is to PE TT...

But I hope to make it there, with what I am not sure, as I have been out of the maker workshop for over a year now...

• ok, it opened on my phone... (???), voted, would prefer as late as possible, but would like to attend.

• I'd certainly like to attend, still one theme and one non-theme pair for me.

Ed_Perkins
  • April, May, or June will work for me. I plan to attend with one theme pair and possibly (50-50) one non-theme pair. Hopefully the situation will improve by the time this event rolls around.

Billet
  • I'm fine with April, May or June. Only need to know which one in time to get vacation submitted. Really looking forward to another event! Going through withdrawls!

Billet
  • I'm interested in attending, still two non-theme for me.

Billet
  • Alright, Dates are set for May 14, 15 in Laporte, IN at the Quality Inn and Suites. Best to call them direct if you are staying there. Just tell them you are with the "speaker builders".
    Hotel info here: https://www.choicehotels.com/indiana/la-porte/quality-inn-hotels/in009?source=gyxt

• I have done extensive traveling since early December to the tune of a total of a little over 4 weeks away from home. I have a small travel coming up in early March (granted, that is only 90 minutes away but will be an overnight to support a home show), and another 4 day travel planned in early April - that one is in Nashville. I am bringing Mrs. JR to both of these.

Long story, not sure I will be making this trip in May. I have some time to think about it for now, so don't rule me out. As usual with my fly-ins, I would likely not present a design.

I have a signature.
  • I have yet to meet your Mrs. JR.

• She's pretty remarkable.

kennyk
    I have a signature.