Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Off topic discussions - no politics, religion, food, or booze.

Comments

• I used to find PETT re> @tajanes said:

Fifth Gear
    Anyway- its a good series if you like cars

Fifth Gear is a very good program, doesn't get the ratings of Top Gear but it's not that kind of show anyway. Its presenters are ex racing drivers and they usually test cars most people can afford.

Geoff

• edited June 29

• My past is never far away. Parked next to me at Menards. Painted that around 12 yrs ago.

Steve_LeeSilver1omojr@mactajaneskenrhodesugly_wooferjhollanderTom_S6thplanet4thtry
  • Nice! I like the suicide shifter.

Steve_Lee
  • I bet that mofo is LOUD! And being a hardtail not much fun to ride on anything but the smoothest pavement (i.e. not around where I live).

• Did you do the tank and half fender? Did you shoot the frame too or is that powder coat?

• Where is the rest of the exhaust pipe?

tajanesSteve_Lee
  • That's it! The front and rear cylinders just "kind of" merge together and exit right there to the right. it has to be super loud and annoying to pretty much everyone in his vicinity. Probably runs like a typical HD too (overly rich). As I like to say "Hardly Ablesome, the most efficient way to turn gas into noise". :p

Steve_Lee
  • Painted frame, tank and fender.

Steve_Lee
  • @Wolf said:
    Where is the rest of the exhaust pipe?

Where is the rest of the seat?

WolfSteve_Lee
  • Mr.Brad , would you be interested in painting another tank , its naked ? Factory Harley color from 1994.

• Betch'a the inside of that rider's right calf looks like tanned leather and he walks with a limp . . .

• @Nicholas_23 said:
    Mr.Brad , would you be interested in painting another tank , its naked ? Factory Harley color from 1994.

No thanks. And a 94’ color doesn’t sound fun or cheap to find and match.

• A friend of mine whom is an incredible woodworker (part-time instructor just for fun), has ventured from his wooden bikes and made a couple of rifle cases (thinking the chair they are resting on he built as well). The Gadsden Flag is inlaid work.

6thplanetNicholas_23Steve_LeeTurn2
  • That is beautiful .

• @hifiside said:

@Nicholas_23 said:
    Mr.Brad , would you be interested in painting another tank , its naked ? Factory Harley color from 1994.

No thanks. And a 94’ color doesn’t sound fun or cheap to find and match.

I understand

• Happy 4th of July everyone! The kid's don't care about the city's fireworks displays anymore so we are just hanging out at the Salin ranch and doing our burger/brats/hotdogs thing. That means I don't have to deal with stupid people, stupid traffic, and I can drink whatever/whenever I feel like it. Yay!

tajanesBilletjr@macNicholas_23jhollanderKornbreadTurn2Steve_Leehifisideugly_wooferand 1 other.
  • The 4th of July in my little town is insane.

jr@mac
  • @hifiside said:
    The 4th of July in my little town is insane.

We had quite a bit action on my side of town as well.

I have a signature.
  • Rockford had its typical weekend/holiday 1-4 AM party's, then verbal arguments, then Glocks drawn, then shots fired, then people died. Someone looked at someone wrong.

Steve_Lee
  • But yay, no one stole any of our 20 little American flags placed along our curb!

hifisideSteve_Leejr@mac
  • Detailed Amanda's car today.

We bought it three years ago, and since she largely works from home and we used my Sorento for most errands/trips plus my previous commutes were all 12+ miles one way her car has only 9000 miles.

hifisideugly_wooferSteve_LeeGeoffMillar4thtry
    I have a signature.

• What's wrong with this picture?

4thtrySteve_Lee6thplanetWolfTurn2
  • missing the sizzle

• That's gotta hurt!

• I love that pic, definitely a fav

• I find that I need n + 1 hands while soldering. She is managing with n - 1, or will be shortly. She has safety glasses on though!

• And man hands.

• That's even beyond a Photoshop fail. That's a model and the photographer fail.

PWRRYD
  • What time is it?

ugly_wooferhifiside
    I have a signature.