Please review the site Rules, Terms of Service, and Privacy Policy at your convenience. Rules, TOS, Privacy
Get familiar with the reaction system: Introducing the Reaction System

Off topic discussions - no politics, religion, food, or booze.

Comments

• Silver1omojr@macColonel7Eggguy6thplanetSteve_LeehifisideNicholas_23GeoffMillarTurn2and 1 other.
  • edited April 12

• Does it have to be a dayton tweeter? that too the new RST one?

• I feel if this was an active setup with baked in dsp to add some more extension and make use of the xmax it would probably give a much more impressive experience.

Steve_Lee
  • @ani_101 said:
    Does it have to be a dayton tweeter? that too the new RST one?

It's a Dayton speaker so no way are they going to use a non-Dayton driver. I'd say the RST28F is their best non-AMT tweeter, which doesn't necessarily mean much as I think their tweeter selection has fallen behind SBA.

• At least they didn't rip off an existing name.

I have a signature.

• Got voluntold to do the Habitat for Humanity thing for work today.

hifisidetajanesTom_SSilver1omoSteve_LeejhollanderTurn2ani_101R-Carpenter
    I have a signature.
  • That'll get the shoulder workin!

• I did it back in MX, rewarding. Hope they get it going here.
    So far I have been to food bank and pantries.

• Anyone else following the Erin's Audio Corner vs Tekton saga?

• I am so tired of internet people's drama/ego's getting in the way of everything good about living and doing our own thing/enjoying life.

Who care about someone's opinion?

That's just my opinion . . . its a stupid looking speaker too.

=)

Wrong shirt, Erin.

• I watched the original video when it came out. Erin said nothing bad about those speakers. Sounds like this Tekton guy is running around threatening everyone.

• edited April 13

Just got back from a road trip with my son, and his new toy. Tail of the dragon (318 curves in 11 miles, NC) and the snake (489 curves 33 miles in TN) 1550 miles, from Chicago and back.

jr@mac6thplanet
  • That stretcher road used to make me a lot of money.

6thplanetugly_wooferSteve_Lee
  • @hifiside said:
    That stretcher road used to make me a lot of money.

Tow Truck? lots of pics of cars and bikes in the woods

• People wrecking motorcycle parts.

• I did the tail of the dragon when I did the smokey moutain trip, but it was in my CX-5 rather than the MX-5 :s

Where is "The Snake"?

6thplanet
  • Route 421N out of Mountain City, TN

ani_101
  • @tajanes said:

Just got back from a road trip with my son, and his new toy. Tail of the dragon (318 curves in 11 miles, NC) and the snake (489 curves 33 miles in TN) 1550 miles, from Chicago and back.

And you're just going to leave us hanging? What toy?

• Mazda MX-5s (Miatas) and twisty roads are made for each other; the 'Great Ocean Road' which runs between Anglesea and Port Campbell in Victoria can be a great drive, hampered only by tourist buses and idiots. We've had MX-5s since 1998 and love them for pure fun.

Geoff

tajanes
  • edited April 13

@Kornbread said:

@tajanes said:

And you're just going to leave us hanging? What toy?

hifisideugly_wooferSteve_LeeGeoffMillarKornbread6thplanetNicholas_23
  • That's definitely worth doing the dragon in 😎

• Elise by Lotus?

• edited April 13

I went down the tail to end a MC trip down the blue ridge parkway.

Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Too slow and too crowded (atleast that day).

• edited April 14

We saw maybe 6 to 8 cars- all going the other way - on a Thursday
    GTIs, miatas, vets, Subaru and a Porsche -

• Thats a nice car, was looking into it, but looks like lotus botched the launch pricing, delviery and everything else. How was your pruchase experience?

• launch edition 6 cylinder?